Mr. Oliver was also known as "the Earthmover," and was a member of the Vampire Council and, to his knowledge, the oldest living vampire. Oliver was approximately 4 feet tall, with a sloping brow, absent chin, and expensively cut blow-dried hair. Because it was suggested that Oliver was member of the Homo erectus species, a pre-human vampire, Anita estimated his age at approximately one million years.
An opponent of the liberalization of vampire laws, Oliver planned to kill Jean-Claude, become master of St. Louis, then force all vampires in the city to engage in a killing spree to create a political climate hostile to vampire legalization. Oliver defeated Jean-Claude, but Anita killed him before he could sacrifice Jean-Claude and begin his plan. She defeated Alejandro and Oliver by ripping out their hearts and throats.
Currently, no vampire has been named to take Mr. Oliver's place on the Vampire Council.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As the oldest existing vampire to date, Mr. Oliver was the most powerful vampire to appear in the series.
- Immortality - Mr. Oliver was over a million years old and possessed the appearance of a handsome man in his prime.
- Superhuman Strength - Being the oldest master vampire at the time, Mr. Oliver's strength surpassed all other vampires and supernatural creatures.
- Superhuman Speed - He could move at teleportation-like speeds.
- Heightened Senses - His senses were heightened such that he could hear whispered comments from some distance away, see in the dark, and tell a person's emotional state from their scent.
- Accelerated Healing - He was extremely difficult to harm. Wounds from most objects, even bullets, healed in seconds without causing him any seeming discomfort.
- Psychic Abilities - A master vampire, over one milion years old, Oliver's abilities included the power to remain awake during the day and mask his vampire nature almost totally.
- Animal to Call - Mr Oliver can call snakes and snake-like supernatural creatures. His animal to call is Melanie, a lamia.
- Distance Feeding
- Early Rise - Oliver was able to move freely during the day, but was still vulnerable to sunlight.
- Empathic Voice Manipulation - Mr Oliver possesed voice powers similar to Jean-Claude's.
- Levitation - He could levitate himself and others.
- Earthquake Summoning - Mr. Oliver was capable of creating a earthquake that could sink a city.