Like Jean-Claude, Sabin was a member of a triumvirate with Dominic Dumare and Cassandra. At Cassandra's request, Sabin refrained from feeding on humans, living only on animal blood, until his body began to rot irreversibly. With Sabin holding his rotted form together by sheer preternatural force of will, the three triumvirate members traveled to St. Louis in an attempt to restore Sabin by sacrificing Jean-Claude and his servants. They were unsuccessful, and Anita ultimately killed Sabin.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Animal to call. Sabin's animal to call was the wolf. His lover, Cassandra, was also his "wolf" to call.
- Call Shadows. Sabin could hide himself in shadows. He used this ability to hide his face while wearing a clock so no one could see his disfigured face.
- Aura Manipulation: Sabin could manipulate the aura's of preternatural beings (include Necromancer, Anita Blake) in order to control their bodies and inflict wounds. While his body was rotting, he lost control of this ability and his powers would leak. He accidentally slashed Anita's flesh with a laugh.
- Emphatic Voice Manipulation.
- Flight. Because of his condition, Sabin had lost an unknown part of his lower half. To move around he would constantly levitate.